Herts CC Ride 7th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Goodness, lots of people falling by the wayside! Hope you feel better soon, Lee. Aperitif and Davywalnuts, I still think you're both mad for cycling there; plus it'll probably bounce Aperitif to the top of the Cyclogs league which is currently doing a rather fantastic showing for the CycleChat team.

I didn't clean my trike before putting it in the car, it's a bit muddy. Knowing lots of you chaps like clean bikes I thought you might like to do it for me during one of our cake stops!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
haha, yes, we are! But gotta be done! Us west london boys are hard you know! hehe! Oh yes, cyclogs, love it!

Am curently cleaning my baby, am filthy right now, bike is shiny! But Ill pass on your trike thanks, probably get cramp crouching that low..

Chuck all those maps in the bin Davyw - we're going by train...

:biggrin:

ONLY joking. Keep them to stuff up your jumper during the descent of Mont Hertford...
I'm ready - ish, the forecast is?
Dry and cloudy (like my thinking, my wine and my outlook) so I am going to try another bike I think/hope.
Gezza asks for an 08:45 meet. I told him to go to Arkley and hang around...someone might fancy a chat until we arrive.:smile:
Everything will be just fine.
Night night - don't get oil on the pillow now - 3 in 1 relates to the possible contents of any given bed - not the decoration.:tongue:

Aperitif said:
Gezza asks for an 08:45 meet. I told him to go to Arkley and hang around...someone might fancy a chat until we arrive.:biggrin:
.:tongue:

no you didnt:thumbsup: who in their right mind would want to chat to a bloke dressed up in Lycra ,sweating prefusely abd chat about the price of cheese in tescos:laugh: whilst standing next to a pub

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Auntie Helen said:
So you carry a hammer in your pannier. Is this for vital bike maintenance on the road?

stevevw said:
No protection. the Doc lives in Stevenage. :becool:

It's the wild rural wastelands of Whitwell that will scare me tomorrow! That watercress is lethal stuff. Lethal, I tells you!!!!!!

*cowers*

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
gezza said:
p.s everybody, what is the dress attire for tomorrrow?

My bike will be sporting a nice pair of two tone tyres, I wil have a spare around my middle but I draw the line at wearing a dress. :becool:

See you all soon.

Radius

SHREDDER
AAAARGH! So sorry I couldn't let you guys know I couldn't make it today, something just wasn't working last night...! Hope it was good and that no one waited in vain for me or anything :thumbsup:

Next time :biggrin:

Top Bottom