Hi from Norwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

openroad

My name is Amanda and I live in Norwich, a couple of years ago I started cycling again after quite a few years.Started out on a cheap mountain bike then got a specialized vita from cycles UK Norwich great place .Found that I wad really getting into cycling so a year later I found myself buying a specialized dolce and I love it. I ride on my own at the mo but maybe I might join a club one day just don't feel fast enough yet.

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi and welcome Amanda hae you looked in the informal rides section to see if anything is going on around or very near to you ? also some one else will be along soon to offer better help for you in your neck of the woods.Oh and looking at your post would I be correct in thinking that you have 3 bikes already lol,it is very adictive and you also develop a strange need to buy nice new shiny gadgets etc for your bike in my case my next purchase will be an airzound so much louder than shouting lol.

OP
OP
openroad

openroad

Hi and welcome Amanda hae you looked in the informal rides section to see if anything is going on around or very near to you ? also some one else will be along soon to offer better help for you in your neck of the woods.Oh and looking at your post would I be correct in thinking that you have 3 bikes already lol,it is very adictive and you also develop a strange need to buy nice new shiny gadgets etc for your bike in my case my next purchase will be an airzound so much louder than shouting lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
openroad

openroad

Hi welcome from powys
Hi there thanks

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome Amanda!
Some of my ladies group started on a mb like you, now they ride road bikes with the fast boys.
You might just surprise yourself :thumbsup:

Top Bottom