Hi from Nr. Middlesbrough

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Manguish

Welcome.

I'm near Preston Farm, Stockton. Loads of great roads around here for us to ride.

theloafer

Legendary Member
hi :welcome:aboard did you bring cake..:hungry:

OP
OP
mfc1876

mfc1876

Ah been made to feel most welcome here, I'm sure I'm gonna like this site! I'm actually from Redcar, didn't know how many Teessiders would be on here so chose to say 'Nr. Middlesbrough' as thought more people would know where it is lol!

I'll bring cake next time... :laugh:

How do you get that cycling log thing to show on your posts? I signed up to it but no idea how to show it on posts.

ThinAir

Do more.
Ah been made to feel most welcome here, I'm sure I'm gonna like this site! I'm actually from Redcar, didn't know how many Teessiders would be on here so chose to say 'Nr. Middlesbrough' as thought more people would know where it is lol!

I'll bring cake next time... :laugh:

How do you get that cycling log thing to show on your posts? I signed up to it but no idea how to show it on posts.
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/ho...m-mycyclinglog-ticker-in-my-signature.131488/

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Hey, MFC...I know I've just said it elsewhere...but what the hell.

Hi and welcome.

J

Davos87

Guru
Hi and welcome mfc and all other fellow Teesiders. Born and bred in M'bro before moving to lovely North Yorkshire a few years ago when the kids flew the nest. Buying a bike was very high on my list of priorities when I moved round here as theer is some great cycling to be had right on my doorstep. Found this forum a great source of info, help and inspiration and a very friendly bunch.

Top Bottom