Holidays With A Difference

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Some cool ideas there, I'm doing Iceland this summer - going to look at active volcanos, go hiking on a glacier, swim in thermal pools, and eat puffin.

thomas

the tank engine
Hm, i'm backpacking down vietnam with a mate for 3 weeks then a week in Bangkok :wacko::biggrin:

(Vietnam idea did come about because of Top Gear :angry:)

It was plucked fresh from the boughs of the Tour de Herford - yet another CycleChat ride. Watch out - I'm heading to Brighton this Friday and arriving for coffee based breakfast activity, before whizzing back to Londres and my French mob...:angry:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm doing an early ride on Saturday toward Beachy Head, Eastbourne, back about 1pm. When are you around?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
I have absolutely no idea! :biggrin:

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=28333 Would be nice to meet though...ilovebikes, dellzeqq, arallsop, radius of this nuthouse parish are rolling...maybe more? Somewhere in the thread is the seafront café. I hope it is the one at the bottom of Brunswick Square. Spent lots of time collecting my thoughts there. (Boy, do they need collecting!)

Sorry - hijack snake:wacko:

The Madeira Cafe is along Madeira Drive towards the marina east of The Palace Pier. I'll be passing it at about 8.15. I'll have a look in.

My apologies too, Snakehips:girl:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'm not totally sure what I'm doing tbh:wacko:...I'm defo down there Sunday but I'm gonna be busy all day.

On Saturday I had planned to roll into town early pm, but thats not any good to hook up with the ride from London peeps...erm...I need to decide what where when...you around Sat afternoon? I'll probably bring the bianchi down for run around :smile:

OP
OP
S

snakehips

Aperitif said:
Sorry - hijack snake:wacko:

No problem at all guys , thread hijack is one of the risks of this game , and in this case has given me an entertaining insight in to other people's social lives.

snakehips.jpg

Snakehips Bikes

Top Bottom