Horner targets Vuelta

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Hmmm, he won it last year after a year of injury and a second place in the Tour of Utah - he's trained much the same way this year!
If he whups Froome et al the Clinic will explode.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Hmmm, he won it last year after a year of injury and a second place in the Tour of Utah - he's trained much the same way this year!
I think the flying pigs won't be seen this time round.....

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I doubt he would beat froome etc but without going into dope/ non dope debates he is 16th in the TDF and given he is on comeback and riding in support of rui costa ( ?) i think his form all things considered is not to far off where he was last year when he was fresh in the vuelta and the rest of the GC contenders were either tired or not the prima riders for the teams .

raindog

er.....
the clinic is exploding all the time, whether anyone gets whupped or not

Hont

Guru
Horner's power outputs at last year's Vuelta exceeded Froome's at the Tour. There are no doubt of lot of dubious performances in the pro-peloton, but Horner's take the p*ss. Don't forget he beat Nibali who had skipped the Tour.

There's no way in the world he should beat Froome or Quintana so if he does everyone at Lampre reponsible for giving him a ride should commit hari-kari. No wait, they should do that anyway.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I suspect there is a spammer in here. Last edited by a moderator - to remove a link??

Top Bottom