Horner targets Vuelta

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Watch out for Horner on your wing, he'll be flying....
Yep, getting stuffed by the mighty Tom Danielson again in Utah so he should be on form to whup the top GCers again

Well of course that's probably all natural from fighting off a nasty infection. None of you cynics were thinking anything else were you?

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Hmmmm. A bit of googling does indicate that low cortisol levels can be a symptom of doping, because injecting cortisol suppresses your own bodies natural production, so if he was juicing hard up to the last minute then came off his levels might drop like a rock??? Glad I'm not the only one who found his performance last yr 'not normal'.

montage

God Almighty
Hmmmm. A bit of googling does indicate that low cortisol levels can be a symptom of doping, because injecting cortisol suppresses your own bodies natural production, so if he was juicing hard up to the last minute then came off his levels might drop like a rock??? Glad I'm not the only one who found his performance last yr 'not normal'.

You are saying that as if you are in some kind of minority

He has been taking Cortisone via a TUPE, so it could be legit but you'd have to think it's also pretty bad planning if his team doctor's prescribed it, knowing the possible side effects. Bronchitis or low cortisol, tough choice I guess.

JBGooner

Über Member
i don't know if he was doping though was he? With no powerful protectors, unlike LA and maybe some Spanish riders, surely he'd be caught?

Top Bottom