How do you keep your cycle maintainance tools

What do you keep your cycle tools in

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
They are in my shed somewhere. Either on the shelfs, the floor or somewhere i dont know:wacko: Maybe in the house, or the normal tool box:wacko:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
None of the above - I knocked up one of those tool boards with little outlines of the tools. It saves me having to dig around in a tool box and I can pretend I know what the hell to do with them.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
They reside either in my bag or in my 'mechanic' tool box.
That is opposed to my, 'painting & decorating' box, 'woodwork' box, 'plumbing and builders' box etc..

You can never say the tdr1nkas don't come equipped!:wacko:

longers

Legendary Member
Dedicated toolbox and some on the workbench and some in the kitchen and some in the lounge, none upstairs though.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Scum Mothers Do Have 'em.:wacko:

I use one of those cheap Lidl tool boxes backed up by various odds and ends in a general. I do tend to leave things lying out when I'm working on thing day after day that's probably because I'm in a one bedroom flat where as at my folks I tend to put things away after me. I've got a Lifeline toolkit and workstand there. Now where is that 5mm Allen Key ?

gbb

Legendary Member
tdr1nka said:
They reside either in my bag or in my 'mechanic' tool box.
That is opposed to my, 'painting & decorating' box, 'woodwork' box, 'plumbing and builders' box etc..

You can never say the tdr1nkas don't come equipped!:smile:

Organised fella then :wacko:...i do the same. Bloody cupboards are full of boxes dedicated to electrical, plumbing, cycling, car etc etc.

col

Legendary Member
I have a little under the saddle bag,more a pouch,just big enough for a few tools that might be needed ,but this was when i used to venture out of town many moons ago,iv never carried it since iv been commuting,probably quicker to walk than to even fix a puncture.

Top Bottom