How do you keep your cycle maintainance tools

What do you keep your cycle tools in

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I have an old leather work bag with all my bike specific tools in, along with lubes & a few bits & bobs & then another drawer in a storage rack also dedicated to bike bits ;)

col

Legendary Member
fossyant said:
Col, no big tool box...how even dare you !!! ;)

The biggest tool i have is the crank nut tightener,i dont even know what its called:biggrin:Just made sure it was tight before i went out,i used to keep them loose where i thought they would be handy,but ended up never being able to find what i needed,so shoved the most important in a little saddle bag and used that.I had toyed with the idea of a good mulritool,fancied the alien but the price changed my mind and carried on with my odds a sods;)

yello

Some are on the wall, some are on the bench, others in a box - depends on the tool. I don't really differentiate between cycle tools and general purpose maintenance tools, they're all in the tool shed.

Bodhbh

Guru
Were in an old bucket, but upgraded to a toolbox few weeks back. Gradually aquiring some stackable boxes with the lockable lids from B&Q for bike parts. Would really like a dedicated shed or maintanance area, but renting a room so no good - bike under stairs, maintance in kitchen after folks gone to bed, means squeezing it in between 10pm and midnight and clearing up the mess.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
scattered randomly around the house, garage etc. They all have places from which they migrate over time, until I can't find them. Then like migrating wilderbeast they all flock to their respective places, and the cycle begins again.

Keith Oates

Janner
I usually keep them in a box and in one place but it would be stretching the point to call it a genuine 'toolbox'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom