how does this STILL happen??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
The might do if they lived in the UK. Seems like it was filmed at one of IKEAs overseas premises. :okay:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
The might do if they lived in the UK. Seems like it was filmed at one of IKEAs overseas premises. :okay:
France I think. Just seen another one doing the rounds on FB... From the UK. If I saw this,I wouldn't wait for the police and I wouldn't be ashamed or worried to go to court for criminal damage.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 3772893, member: 9609"]Of course there are worse things that happen, but just because something worse happens elsewhere does not mean that leaving a dog to die a horrible death in a car is in anyway justifiable or acceptable. If you have no empathy with the story in the OP, why comment.[/QUOTE]

Equally why post the original story? It's importing angst and fury.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
France I think. Just seen another one doing the rounds on FB... From the UK. If I saw this,I wouldn't wait for the police and I wouldn't be ashamed or worried to go to court for criminal damage.

I'd do the same Buggi. Mrs Accy came home with a story the other year about a dog in similar circumstances on a supermarket car park. She said people were trying to give the West Highland Terrier a drink through the one inch gap the owners had left in the car window. The dog was panting like hell and didn't respond to those trying to help it. I would've smashed the window,sod the consequences!

I would accidentally go the nearest available car parts place, accidentally buy a spark plug, accidentally break up the spark plug, and accidentally flick a piece of the ceramic, from the accidentally broken spark plug, at the window of the car, as I stumbled on an unseen pothole, next to the car.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
I'd use the owners head to do it. When I was at the boat show a couple of years ago it came over the tannoy that a dog was in trouble and owners were to return to car. Everyone around me was having an epi!! It was about 30 degrees that day and the even more ridiculous thing... They had no reason to leave the dog in the car. Dogs are ALLOWED in the boat show. In fact... I think it's mandatory! I felt left out coz I didn't have one. It was so hot that day that all the boat owners had bowls of water outside their boats so the dogs could drink. People were going mad when then heard the tannoy announcer.

[QUOTE 3772893, member: 9609"]Of course there are worse things that happen, but just because something worse happens elsewhere does not mean that leaving a dog to die a horrible death in a car is in anyway justifiable or acceptable. If you have no empathy with the story in the OP, why comment.[/QUOTE]
There's 500 million people in European Union. Everything still happens somewhere.

Top Bottom