how does this STILL happen??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If it is accessible from public road, even by trespass. The road traffic act still applies.
Absolutely everywhere? Whats the difference between private land used as a car park (even with trespass) and my underaged, unlicensed son hooning about a private airfield during a Ferrari experience? Accessible from a public road - my car was parked in the signing on area. Not an argument - I'm curious

Absolutely everywhere? Whats the difference between private land used as a car park (even with trespass) and my underaged, unlicensed son hooning about a private airfield during a Ferrari experience? Accessible from a public road - my car was parked in the signing on area. Not an argument - I'm curious
A closed fence, or marshals for example.

There needs to be a barrier to prevent public access

A closed fence, or marshals for example.

There needs to be a barrier to prevent public access
Ok. I was assuming the field above with the dog would have had a closed fence - it kinda defines 'field' to me. I read it as some sort of event (the bbq reference) with which would have had Police presence, with temporary marshalled parking in a nearby field - happens everywhere during the summer. With your reasoning the RTA wouldn't have applied.

Top Bottom