How many caravanners on here?.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
I must admit if you'd told me 5 years ago I'd be dragging a tin shed about and actually enjoying it I'd have laughed, but it's true!.

How many of us on here are caravanners? (is that a word?).

Couple of pics of our family outfit, and wait for the ridicule to commence..

2017-08-04 13.53.44.jpg

2017-05-31 16.26.13.jpg

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Thought you'd be towing it with your bike :bicycle:

Mrs M

Guru
Looks like great fun.
My younger friend is a caravanner too :smile:
Really enjoys it and gets away for regular long weekends, no problem taking the dog away with them.
I didn't realise they had to be serviced, friends last service was almost £1000 :ohmy:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I must admit if you'd told me 5 years ago I'd be dragging a tin shed about and actually enjoying it I'd have laughed, but it's true!.

How many of us on here are caravanners? (is that a word?).

Couple of pics of our family outfit, and wait for the ridicule to commence..

View attachment 366246

View attachment 366248
Same here!
Still have tents and tarps for adventure, but for comfort me and @Hill Wimp (after 2 bottles or red wine) bought 'Mavis' earlier this year.....

IMG_8269.JPG
IMG_8276.JPG
IMG_8278.JPG

Small, but perfectly formed for the two of us with full size oven and fridge, heating, toilet and shower.
If we want to go bigger we'll need a heavier car which is not on my wish list right now.....

Love it!

stephec

Legendary Member
I wonder what the collective noun for caravanners is?
You know you're inviting some comments there, naughty boy. :biggrin:

screenman

Legendary Member
Are you kidding. I would not live it down if I owned a caravan, a menace on the road, horrible contraptions should be banned end of. As for chilling out and getting hydrated in well that is just wrong.

Yep! been vanning for many a year started of with VW camper vans that I paid £500 for, that should show how long.

Top Bottom