How many nude selfies do you have on your smart phone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

.....I was afraid of that. I'm sorry if you came across any odd photos while you were looking at my laptop - the picture of me in a pink neoprene wetsuit, tutu and handcuffs has a perfectly simple explanation - just give me a few hours to think of it, can you?
No need to explain, we've all been there.

young Ed

Veteran
No need to explain, we've all been there.
i must say i haven't but then again i have been some places most of you probably wouldn't want to hear :tongue:
Cheers Ed

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I use cloud storage for my selfies

3941402523_ab4e916761.jpg

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I always delete any pictures from my phone that I don't want to share in the "cloud", just in case they sneak out. Which is not to say they haven't sneaked out anyway without my knowing about it. That's the danger of taking pictures on a device that's connected to the internet. Not just nudie pics, but other stuff you might not want to share with the world such as pics of your kids.

Fortunately, I am entirely shameless and wouldn't worry if any nude pics of me got out. In fact, I posed for a nude calendar earlier this year and my pic appeared on one or two news websites (not that I'm newsworthy myself but the calendar I posed for was mildly newsworthy). And there was the occasion a few years ago when a comedian requested pictures of penises (posed in a certain way for a certain effect) and I sent her one of mine. I believe it may have appeared in her Edinburgh show that year. She sent me a very kind email saying mine was her favourite of all those she'd been sent but I bet she said that to all the boys. As a rule, though, I don't take pictures of my penis. No one wants to see that.

Anyway, as mentioned upthread, the issue here is not taste or decency but consent. Deliberately hacking into someone's account and broadcasting sensitive private data online is despicable. Not to mention illegal.

Ajay

Veteran
Your all a lot of cowards :blush:
Wow, no wonder they're numb!

Retribution03

I don't know who you are I don't know what you want but if you post a picture and I see your tagger I will find you and I will pin you down and burn your tagger with a magnifying glass in the sun haha

Top Bottom