I bumped into Robert Mugabe at the shops...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
last week (Thursday) I was in New York. I was walking down Madison Ave (a bit like Kirsty McColl did) and bumped into Robert Mugabe coming out of Alfred Dunhill (very pricey menswear shop). He clearly has no shame. He was there that day to make speech at the UN

Did you manage to "accidentally" trip him up? And then perhaps "accidentally" stand on his head?:rolleyes:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
There will be a bunch of people still waiting for their flight at Harare airport, he's got a nice habit of turning up and demanding a flight.....

PaulB

Legendary Member
I seriously doubt I could have passed up the opportunity to butt him hard on the bridge of his nose. Okay, you'd be locked up for a while but you'd be a hero to millions and make a fortune on the book deal. Everyone's a winner! Who says violence doesn't pay?

domtyler

Über Member
PaulB said:
I seriously doubt I could have passed up the opportunity to butt him hard on the bridge of his nose. Okay, you'd be locked up for a while but you'd be a hero to millions and make a fortune on the book deal. Everyone's a winner! Who says violence doesn't pay?

What has he done to you?

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
domtyler said:
What has he done to you?

Here we go...

Unless you are not human (and I have had my doubts, I have to say), he has committed crimes that should be the business of everyone on this planet - that is indeed the very concept of 'crimes against humanity'. He is far from the only one of course, but that doesn't mean he should get away with it.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I wonder if he paid with a couple of trillion Zimbabwe dollars?

domtyler

Über Member
Flying_Monkey said:
Here we go...

Unless you are not human (and I have had my doubts, I have to say), he has committed crimes that should be the business of everyone on this planet - that is indeed the very concept of 'crimes against humanity'. He is far from the only one of course, but that doesn't mean he should get away with it.

Of don't be such a nancy! He's an unpleasant man, sure, but in case you haven't noticed the world is crammed full of unpleasant men. He just happens to be in a position of power in a small African country which is absolutely nothing to do with you.

PaulB

Legendary Member
domtyler said:
Of don't be such a nancy! He's an unpleasant man, sure, but in case you haven't noticed the world is crammed full of unpleasant men. He just happens to be in a position of power in a small African country which is absolutely nothing to do with you.

What an astonishing and utterly ignorant point of view. Unpleasant? You're either on a wind up or you truly do know nothing.

domtyler

Über Member
PaulB said:
What an astonishing and utterly ignorant point of view. Unpleasant? You're either on a wind up or you truly do know nothing.

Nothing I have said there is untrue Paul, I suggest that you are the one "on a wind-up"! ;)

Maz

Guru
jay clock said:
last week (Thursday) I was in New York. I was walking down Madison Ave (a bit like Kirsty McColl did) and bumped into Robert Mugabe coming out of Alfred Dunhill (very pricey menswear shop). He clearly has no shame. He was there that day to make speech at the UN
Maybe he had time to kill before it was his turn to speak.

PaulB

Legendary Member
domtyler said:
Nothing I have said there is untrue Paul, I suggest that you are the one "on a wind-up"! ;)

The word "untrue" doesn't appear in my post. To call Robert Mugabe "unpleasant" is so far removed from reality that you must be taking this stance for one of two reasons; you are trying to wind people up or you are ignorant of the situation the people of Zimbabwe are facing.

To put it into perspective; you are unpleasant.
Robert Mugabe is a murdering, genocidal, evil, dictatorial self-aggrandising bastard.

Is that a bit clearer for you?

domtyler

Über Member
PaulB said:
Robert Mugabe is a murdering, genocidal, evil, dictatorial self-aggrandising bastard.

Consider the above statement Paul. Would you describe Robert as a pleasant or an unpleasant man?

Top Bottom