I enjoyed this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Brilliant, those were the days.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
One of the earlier threads - HERE.

It does get posted every now and then because it is a charming reminder of times gone by.

I was born about a year later in that area. It makes me feel REALLY old to see what life was like back then! :whistle:

steve50

Disenchanted Member
One of the earlier threads - HERE.

It does get posted every now and then because it is a charming reminder of times gone by.

I was born about a year later in that area. It makes me feel REALLY old to see what life was like back then! :whistle:

Not to worry @ColinJ I was born in '58 so only three years after that was made, your as old as you feel and I am feeling pretty damn good!!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Curiously, yesterday I fell into conversation with a fit looking gentleman cyclist in his 80s who began telling me about exactly that kind of outing he used to do with his pals in his 20s and 30s when nobody could afford a car. I met him at the optician and we strolled home together so that I could lend him a book I thought he would enjoy, so he came in and had a look at my new-fangled carbon bike. He threw a leg over the saddle with the ease of 60 years of practice and made approving noises about the riding position but didn't ask to ride it. When I see him next I'm going to ask if he would fancy a spin.

Top Bottom