I still bounce...............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well in that case don't forget to make the tale much bigger when you tell the family; throw in a few rabid dogs chasing you, a juggling clown to swerve around, and a runaway truck loaded with big concrete drain pipes. Hopefully they'll be so pleased you got back alive they'll pamper you for at least a few days ... :laugh:
We have these round here
Colletts.jpg

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Ouch GWS @steve50

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Well in that case don't forget to make the tale much bigger when you tell the family; throw in a few rabid dogs chasing you, a juggling clown to swerve around, and a runaway truck loaded with big concrete drain pipes. Hopefully they'll be so pleased you got back alive they'll pamper you for at least a few days ... :laugh:

Hah! fat chance of that, my Mrs laughed at me and called me a silly old bugger.............something about "it's about time you slowed down you silly sod" no sympathy from that direction :laugh:

Shaun

Founder
Hah! fat chance of that, my Mrs laughed at me and called me a silly old bugger.............something about "it's about time you slowed down you silly sod" no sympathy from that direction :laugh:
Yup, sounds about right for our house too. :okay:

Maybe leave it another 20 years before the next one. ^_^

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Thanks, my first "off" in over twenty years as well.
On the plus side, you didn't land in the canal...

Top Bottom