I will be appearing on BBC Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I had the film crew around this afternoon getting shots for the programme Week In Week Out. They did a few of me at home, getting ready to leave, cycling off. We then went to where the road rage incident on my YT channel happened and I explained my version of events. The Producer also interviewed me about general questions and my opinion on things.
We then concluded the day with doing a few passing shots on a very quiet road.

Both the Producer and camera lady were very nice. We discussed how to get the best shots and they were pondering about where to place a few Go Pro's on my bike (we decided they wouldnt fit).
It was a long day of filming (for just a half hour episode) but I enjoyed it.

The programme will be on BBC One Wales on 29th October at 10.35pm. Or you can catch in on Iplayer after where it will be up for a week. I am getting the DVD of it sent to me anyway which I can just show my family and friends (yes, I do have friends!).

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
The programme will be on BBC One Wales on 29th October at 10.35pm. Or you can catch in on Iplayer after where it will be up for a week. I am getting the DVD of it sent to me anyway which I can just show my family and friends (yes, I do have friends!).

You'll have to introduce us to both of them.

colly

Re member eR
Nice one Matt. Fame and fortune await. :thumbsup:
Today BBC Wales. Tomorrow ..........Strictly Come Cycling on Ice.

You have an agent yet ?

Top Bottom