I'm such a little Kid!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Robin Hood returns on BBC1 tonight and I have been waiting eagerly for it for the past week. Now only got just over an hour and I'm sadly excited about it.

:thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xx(:becool:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ohh..Primeval..too...........

Might just record Robin Hood - didn't get into the other series.... ta for the reminder.,,series record I think...sick of Horrid Henry and Emu series records (yes son knows how to use the HD recorder......

Radius

SHREDDER
Yes! Primeval and Robin Hood! Prefer Primeval though, if not only for Dougie's hilarious wife and Ben Miller xx(

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
I love Robin Hood. I'm such a kid, have the two series before as well on DVD.
Primeval is oright sometimes.

montage

God Almighty
what a woman

Willow

I have it on record so I can watch it with the boys tomorrow evening. We really enjoyed the last series. Mind you I also had a great laugh at the apprentice this week, god what a lot of plonkers, my 12 year old suddenly became very impressed with my car washing skills given they were so awful - what planet are they on.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Sir Guy's looking a bit emo (or is it emu?), Robin's looking a bit ropey, and they've finally got someone in to play Morgan Freeman. Normal service has been resumed!:blush:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Landslide said:
Sir Guy's looking a bit emo (or is it emu?), Robin's looking a bit ropey, and they've finally got someone in to play Morgan Freeman. Normal service has been resumed!B)

Emu? :blush::laugh::laugh::laugh::biggrin:

And that episode was brilliant. I loved all the drama! :biggrin:

Top Bottom