Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok it might not be the best attempt at Photoshop I've ever made :laugh:
At least it had no feet in it :thumbsup:

Try that one again :whistle:

Santa-Feet-Applique-6-Inch.jpg stock-illustration-10281955-santa-soaks-his-sore-feet.jpg download.jpg download-1.jpg images.jpg images-1.jpg images-2.jpg P1020726.JPG

Sorry, can't resist :laugh::tongue:

IMG_0484_zps8e902c4b.jpg
:cry:
Wait till they drop off. One set of my hiking boots used to routinely remove one of my toe nails because the toe twists so that the toe nail is vertical rather than horizontal... it would form a blister underneath the toe nail and then the nail would drop off...

Mind you i am without my big toe nail at the moment as well after dropping something onto the nail bed about 4 months ago :cry:

Last edited:
Blimey, SNSSO.....you and Mrs R should compare injuries :laugh:

.....she might beat you when it comes to operation scars, though (even after your Turkish leg)
Well there were 11 ops on my left wrist leaving some 27 scars. Not too mention one or two other ops I have had done... Plus the 5 separate areas from the dog bite. 2 vertical scars that run wrist to elbow on my right forearm... A bad burn scar from an incident at school on the chemistry lab where some idiot behind me having used a blow pipe on a bunsen burner then put it below desk level still holding it.. Plus my brother stabbing me in the knee (don't ask)...

Top Bottom