Is Kay Burley on drugs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MiK1138

Veteran
Kay Burley is the worst type of Bottom Feeder there is. Horrible Woman

Sky, Fox, Sun, News of the World etc all are to cater to a particular segment of society. They are not respected, cited in serious debates or mentioned in despatches of any quality. I am sure page 3 would have been a clue. Why r would anyone be surprised.

TVC

She's not averse to sticking a micrphone in the face of a grieving mother and deliberately trying to make her cry. I refuse to watch the woman.

outlash

also available in orange
Sky, Fox, Sun, News of the World etc all are to cater to a particular segment of society. They are not respected, cited in serious debates or mentioned in despatches of any quality. I am sure page 3 would have been a clue. Why r would anyone be surprised.

Yet they're the most popular media channels in the country, I guess that shows what the people you admire think about a large proportion of the nation.

aberal

Guru
Personally, I've always found Joanna Gosling of the BBC to be one of the worst interviewers. She seems perpetually out of her depth. Yet, y'know, excellent eye candy.

Yet they're the most popular media channels in the country, I guess that shows what the people you admire think about a large proportion of the nation.

Though many people buy it for entertainment and snippets, few will quote it and if there is desire to put a serious point across, they will cite a more reputable piece of journalism. Most people are smart enough to tell the difference.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
She just asks innane questions. Really feel for the Alton Towers folk generally. Safety is no. 1 - there was a serious failure for this accident to happen as car's can't go down the track without the section being cleared, and roller coasters run on momentum, so what caused a car to stall ?

The MD did great, but she is a horrible witch.. Get rid.

BBC Panorama and the news after was proper journallism. That was gritty.

Top Bottom