Its A Cannondale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The more I see your bike the more I like it.

Whats the difference between the two then smokeymoo.. got any idea?

I can't explain CAAD philosophy TBH, but basically each new CAAD moves the game on to another level. So the 10 will be lighter and stiffer than the 9 was, which would have seen similar incremental improvements over the 8 and so and so forth.

However, THE most important factor of a 10 over a Supersix is that the 10's frame is made of metal instead of plastic ^_^

Peteaud

Veteran
Caad is alloy, six is cf.

outlash

also available in orange
if not a new set of wheels would be my second choice.

This. The stock wheels aren't bad but they're far front great. I have Fulcrum racing 5 + Conti GP 4 seasons on my CAAD8 and it's a noticeably better ride. CAAD10/Supersix has racier geometry, great bikes I'm sure but you may find it's not for you.

Tony.

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
This. The stock wheels aren't bad but they're far front great. I have Fulcrum racing 5 + Conti GP 4 seasons on my CAAD8 and it's a noticeably better ride. CAAD10/Supersix has racier geometry, great bikes I'm sure but you may find it's not for you.

Tony.

I have just put some Fulcrum 3's with Conti 4000's on my Specialized Comp/Race and that has made a load of difference too.. :smile:

We are in the process of moving back to the UK so at the time of my next bike purchase (Septembe-rish) I will book a ride at evancycles perhaps a different model as well just to compare.
I did have trouble with my first road bike so may be a ride on a few might help sort a bike out..

montage

God Almighty
I seem to be getting into a weight weeny frame of mind so do you know what the weights are of these bike's?
Cheers

Before you spend £1000s on being weight weenie, just remember that most pro's bike are around 7.5kg, bringing out the 6.8kg super light ones for long mountain stages. 1kg on the bike is nothing

Top Bottom