Just Six Months For Killing A Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boothy

I wonder whether some form of community service could be the most beneficial 'punishment'. I don't mean picking up litter, but somehow publicly trying to get the message across to other drivers, by telling her story, and trying to wake drivers up to the consequences of their actions. I don't know what form this would take, I haven't really thought it through properly yet!

oldstrath

Über Member
I wonder whether some form of community service could be the most beneficial 'punishment'. I don't mean picking up litter, but somehow publicly trying to get the message across to other drivers, by telling her story, and trying to wake drivers up to the consequences of their actions. I don't know what form this would take, I haven't really thought it through properly yet!
The best sentence would be to ban her from driving forever. Then if she's that keen on good works she can spend the rest of her life visiting every driver in the neighbourhood advising them not to drive if there are as unfit as she clearly is, and otherwise to drive carefully and, preferably, slowly. She could also try explaining how her Christianity fits with killing people.

oldstrath

Über Member
Top Bottom