Kirsty Boden-Another silly little girl who wants to ram cyclists off the road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'd comment on their site but I'm not joining Faecebook for anything (get enough spam as it is)
Seems funny that she tweets/blogs about health and fashion yet dislikes cycling/cyclists or is health and fashion short for smoothies and Miss Selfridge. :cursing:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
What a silly vacuous twerp. One day this stupid person will probably breed, and her children will be on bikes, let's hope no one has the same attitude as she does when her kids are riding to school.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
What a silly vacuous twerp. One day this stupid person will probably breed, and her children will be on bikes, let's hope no one has the same attitude as she does when her kids are riding to school.
Problem is her kids won't ride a bike to school. They will be given a bike but either only taken to the park a couple of time a year to ride it, or if lucky they might live in a close where they can ride it.

This silly little girl gives me the impression that her kids will be taken to school in hubbies/ boyfriends 4x4. Dropped off right outside as quickly as possible so she can toddle off to her fave coffee shop to meet with her ladies that lunch, air head friends.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Good response from the company imo.

Let the "silly little girl" be dealt with by the company and maybe she'll learn. As an intern she's possibly unpaid or paid very little and her reputation isn't going to be good; any company wanting to employ her will do a web search.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
It is the lack of common sense that bothers me.

That tweet is inexcusable from anyone, let alone someone who purports to be a 'media professional'.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
maybe the ITV 4 cycle show should do a piece on this sort of thing?
A BBC programme earlier this week talked about how cyclist-murderers are unlikely to go to jail. Then Kirsty Boden tweets and, near to White Hat Media's base in Brighton, our own @BigonaBianchi gets deliberately taken out. Do people think ''No harm will come to me'' as they assault or threaten to assault cyclists?

Top Bottom