England : Cumbria Lakes Weekend Meetup #NEW DATE# May 2016 - #NOW CLOSED#

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Leave me alone :-(

Ach put your wee sad face away - you know I'm only kidding. Turn that Frown Up-side Down!

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
I would love to attend, but with my current speed or lack of, I'm not sure anyone would want me to attend... And that's before we have even covered the diet issues... :whistle:

I guess I could try selling my space and that of my oh's if we can attend? Do you have room for 2 more madhatters?

Well my thinking was that people could just turn up and there is no actual requirement to cycle - more a social weekend. I'll add you into the PM we have going.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Oh, I hope we're not planning to go anywhere fast. I haven't signed up for fast...

With the Belles on board going fast will NOT be an issue... :whistle: :okay: :tongue:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Dependent on the date I'd be up for this. If someone can confirm the dates I'll immediately book the leave, and if it's granted I'd love to bimble along.

Dates I am going for is Friday 20 to Sunday 23 May 2016, £25 deposit by e/o Sept secures a place - once I get all the deposits I'll aim to book accommodation - I'll add you to the PM we have going.

Top Bottom