Legit website? Cyclistszone.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They are lazy. The haven't even opened a bank account in their company name, just send your money to GIVRY BURNELL. That's not going to end badly.

I did have a colleague who sent a sum of cash via Western Union for a bargain bike from Spain. It strangely never arrived :sad:

vickster

Legendary Member
Wait, So wiggle are scam artists?! I knew that Haribo didnt come for free.

:whistle:
At least they send you the product after robbing you!

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I placed an order and got this email showing where the money would have vanished to:

scam.jpg

GC

vickster

Legendary Member
Wow..!
Thanks everyone..!
It sure looks "legit" till you start looking deeper...
And I was ready to break my piggy bank..
If much cheaper than the main UK retailers and they won't take a UK credit card it's a scam.

I wouldn't even use a retailer that only takes PayPal. I won't spend more than £50 on eBay either

Always Google a retailer you've not heard of

Unfortunately these scum feed off people's desire for a bargain, naivety and dare I say greed

jay clock

Massive member
I have emailed them:

I am looking for a new touring bike and interested in theDe Rosa Idol Caliper Chorus EPS 2015

My plan is to tour to Spain (may be pop in to see you!?) Can I fit a pannier rack and mudguards to this model.? If yes, I can do the order tonight so you can ship asap

Jake Lock

vickster

Legendary Member
Has the site been reported to the police? Do police even investigate fraud or do they just dish out motoring penalties?
See post #27 above. No harm you doing it again

It is not yet known whether anyone has actually been defrauded by this site yet, so there may be nothing to investigate. Except the use of text being looked at by the Wiggle legal team

jay clock

Massive member
I have emailed them:

I am looking for a new touring bike and interested in theDe Rosa Idol Caliper Chorus EPS 2015

My plan is to tour to Spain (may be pop in to see you!?) Can I fit a pannier rack and mudguards to this model.? If yes, I can do the order tonight so you can ship asap

Jake Lock
OK, so I got a reply. Fantastic to hear they can fit them to such a racy bike, and I now have an invite to visit them....

Dear Customer,
We can fit the pannier rack and the mudguards for extra 63.00 GBP. You
will have to add this amount on the top of your order and please specify
your request in the comment field when you place your order.
If you are interested to visit our office in Spain please set an appointment.
Regards,
Customer service
CyclistsZone
sales@cyclistszone.com
www.cyclistszone.com

Top Bottom