Legit website? Cyclistszone.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I questioned their use of a personal account for receiving the wire transfer and asked if they'd use a recognised escrow service instead. They have agreed!

Now, do I trust the escrow company they suggested? http://www.rgflogistic-ltd.eu/haulage-services.htm

GC

glasgowcyclist

Well that didn't take long to blow out of the water. This is definitely a fraudulent operation.

They'd asked me for my details to pass on to their proposed escrow service rather than going directly to them myself. RGF Logistic does not appear on the FCA register so I called them to check things out. They are a genuine haulage business but do not offer an escrow service. (They've had several calls from potential victims across the continent but I'm the first to call from Scotland.) They are aware that their site has been cloned and registered under a .eu URL.

GC

jay clock

Massive member
Reply, about fitting front and rear racks to a Cervelo S5. This is like proposing to use a Ferrari to go off roading.....

Dear Customer,

We will fit the requested parts on the "Cervélo S5 Dura Ace 11-speed 2015"
and the total price is £ 2,862.50.
Please tell us if you are going to complete your order.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Customer service
CyclistsZone

glasgowcyclist

Reply, about fitting front and rear racks to a Cervelo S5. This is like proposing to use a Ferrari to go off roading.....

Dear Customer,

Regards,

Customer service
CyclistsZone

Oh man, I'd love to see that!

GC

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Well that didn't take long to blow out of the water. This is definitely a fraudulent operation.

They'd asked me for my details to pass on to their proposed escrow service rather than going directly to them myself. RGF Logistic does not appear on the FCA register so I called them to check things out. They are a genuine haulage business but do not offer an escrow service. (They've had several calls from potential victims across the continent but I'm the first to call from Scotland.) They are aware that their site has been cloned and registered under a .eu URL.

rgflogistic-ltd.eu is registered to a "Robert Batten", who also appears to be associated with rgf-ltd.com - another cloned site (now dead), registered to a bloke in Barcelona. They sell musical instruments too: http://test.woodwind.org/clarinet/BBoard/read.html?f=1&i=429953&t=423099

Likewise, rgf-logistics.com is a known 419 fraud website.

I feel sorry for the genuine company, whose name appears to be flavour of the month with the scammers.

The "Our History" page on their website is hilarious:

http://cyclistszone.com/index.php?id_cms=4&controller=cms

Coincidentally, it seems, their history is identical to Wiggle's, from the name of their founder to the date they started trading and even the name of their CEO. ^_^
Looks like they're from 'Pompey'. Says it all!

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

Dear Customer,

Regards,

Customer service
CyclistsZone

Ask them if they can fit a 3 speed hub, as you don't want complicated gearing on your dream bike.

Top Bottom