England : East Sussex Lewes to Bexhill ride Sunday 23rd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
And the return
Haven't mapped that one yet.

rb58

Enigma
For anyone who wants to join me, I'll be going this way. I'm leaving home at about 6am.
Blimey, that's a bit early! Mind you, the Croydon to Burgess Hill train option will mean leaving home not much later. I'll probably defer my decision whether or not to ride down until I've seen the weather forecast.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
nearby accommodation sounds better than one of my potential plans of getting the train back to london, then to home and staying in t wells (with or without charlieb) then getting up at sparrow's cough and riding down. am planning to stay in YHA nearby on Saturday but alas cannot get in until 5pm to will be completely very tired by then. where is this accommodation charlie?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ok route back now sorted.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
2037253 said:
So who's in for this?
TNM
Ian
Dave TopCat
SturtG
Long Martin
Charlie
Mmmmmartin
Rich?
Me

Who have I missed?
I'm a maybe as I'm due to have a weekend away but a medical issue may mean that I become available. It may also be dependent on a possible visit from my daughter - it ain't easy!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Considering that I'll be doing the nocturnal London- Southsea on the Friday night, and thanks to our lovely railway companies I'd have to ride to Lewes (55 miles, 5-5.30 start...), I'm almost certainly out. Might ride along this weekend though.

Top Bottom