Littlehampton Cycle Action Group ride proposal - 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[Admin note: This has been taken from another thread so the ride idea can be discussed here.]

User76 said:
Good luck with your BAG SnG, maybe I will become a member, after all I met Mrs User76 in The Spotted Cow:blush: (She wasn't from LA, she was from Brighton and visiting a friend he adds very quickly.......)

THX User76 - when we have our inaugural ride come along, and support the LCAG and Sustrans.......in fact.....

EVERYONE'S INVITED.........!:tongue::biggrin::biggrin:

http://lcag.50webs.com/index.htm

It's gonna be from Littlehampton to CLIMPING along a section of NCR2, and....whisper this... there'll be a raffle too, where you may win a prize......BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE YET......!;)

rusky

CC Addict
Details??

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
rusky said:
Details??

Ohh.... that's quick!:tongue:

I'm still working the details through, because I'm hoping to tie-up with Littlehampton Town Council on one of their 'Open Days', just so anyone who comes from 'afar' has something to do when we get back!
these open days generally run from about 10am to 3pm, and I'm thinkling a start for the cycle ride would be about 9am. So that should be back by midday, after a 'cake-stop' at Climping beach....how does that sound.....? Would you be prepared to tackle this.....?

For a map of this click on this LINK TO BIKELY ...!

Final details will be posted here at CC of there's interest locally....;)

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
rusky said:
Sounds good, when are you planning on doing it??
Probably a spring ride, but it's dependant to some extent on LTC and their Open Day plans - if I can't get a date early in the4 new year I'll plan it anyway!

Thanks for your interest...! ;)

Top Bottom