Lots of idiots on the road today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Mr_Kipling

Mr_Kipling

Über Member
It's the same, it's not one on a road with a solid white line. Many pedestrians won't even be aware of the segregation in my experience so no point getting antagonistic
I don't feel I was being antagonistic at all. Please show me the act/law where is states that pedestrians priority on the cycle section of a segregated cycle lane. is this post a little antagonistic for your liking?

vickster

Legendary Member
I didn't say you were antagonistic, I said there was no point getting so

Do some googling, it's a code of conduct, no law

OP
OP
Mr_Kipling

Mr_Kipling

Über Member
In a town centre this is exactly how it should be. Town centres have been ruined by cars.

I agree with you. in the video I was pointing out that the choice of crossing point was a poor choice, especially as the can't see round the bend of the road + the lamp post thing blocking view.

OP
OP
Mr_Kipling

Mr_Kipling

Über Member
I didn't say you were antagonistic, I said there was no point getting so

Do some googling, it's a code of conduct, no law
This could go on all night, I'm not 12 years old anymore, but.... I never said that you said I was being antagonistic. I said that I did not feel like I was being antagonistic. Then I asked if my post was a little antagonistic for your liking.

Code of conduct? hmmm so I had right of way all along in the segregated cycle lane.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I must have got the wrong video - all I saw was a record of a normal commute.

martint235

Dog on a bike
So on a segregated cycle lane peds still have right of way over cyclists even if they are in the cycle section? if so I have learnt something new today. AT 1.44 in the video a ped looks at me and then walks in front of me,(on shared use section not segregated) I slowed down and gave way like I should on that sheared use section, however in my opinion he is still an idiot for walking in front of me when he could see me coming even tho he had right of way.
It's priority not right of way. And yes. Everythere.

Edit: Oops, sorry not on motorways.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I also like the "look up " phrase . It seems like a nice way of saying " look where you are going " :thumbsup:

Top Bottom