Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
He's a Good Rapper...
But I've no Plan B....maybe it's coz I is Mad.....
He's a Good Rapper...
But I've no Plan B....maybe it's coz I is Mad.....

Will you be riding for a sausage tea ?

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Not seeking to start the hill climb discussion again, but here's a nice video of the Great Orme Tramway. You can see our chippy at the beginning and end of the film as we are right next to the terminus. While tucking in we can watch the trams go up and down.

For those unfamiliar with Llandudno, it really is a nice ride and the views from the top of the Orme on a decent day are spectacular. If I hadn't been to Llandudno before and I was stopping over, I'd definitely take a tram to the top on Sunday.There's other stuff on the Orme too like what was the World's biggest bronze age copper mine workings which has an excellent self-guided tour

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2yi_EWQ5YQ

Last edited:

Ootini

There's a huge sand patch at the end of the "slopes" on the Prestatyn side, and also a big patch just after the blue bridge section in Rhyl. Both are pretty much permanent features.

tournut

I
In the words of Obi-Wan Kenobe "Rhyl. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."
I go inland past rhyl wot a dump from wot it was like years ago . All the ex pris and drugys live there. Not a nice place.

tournut

You'll have a great time, as will all the girlies on this ride. Let's face it, you'll be outnumbered at least 10 to 1, by charming, witty, handsome and erudite chaps - most of whom, bear a close resemblance to Greek gods. :whistle: . . . Apart from @rich p . . . More like a Greek relic :smile:
Wots wrong with greeks my family are greek cypriot.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
In the words of Obi-Wan Kenobe "Rhyl. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

I
I go inland past rhyl wot a dump from wot it was like years ago . All the ex pris and drugys live there. Not a nice place.

You're not exactly helping me sell this ride are you :laugh:

Rhyl seafront is perfectly nice as you can see from the youtube vid. Just make sure you don't collide with someone eating an ice cream on the shared use path, that's all. Understandably tourists aren't concentrating on cyclists there

tournut

You're not exactly helping me sell this ride are you :laugh:

Rhyl seafront is perfectly nice as you can see from the youtube vid. Just make sure you don't collide with someone eating an ice cream on the shared use path, that's all. Understandably tourists aren't concentrating on cyclists there
Sorry, just got home from buxton every dam driver wants to kill me today.

Top Bottom