England : Greater Manchester Manchester Track June/July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
We will try again.

Sunday June 10th 3pm to 5pm
Saturday July 21st 1pm to 3pm

Both these dates have my name against them so, same as before, if enough bodies want to turn up I will firm up the bookings and pay the deposits.
Naturally the sooner I know the better, even though both dates are sort of way off . (I realise things might change for any of us over the next couple of months) As I get peoples names I'll stick them on the lists below:

Sunday 10th June

Colly +1
Edwards80
teletext45
Matthew_T
dan_bo
Davywalnuts ........possible
Beaker39
Steviebabes
Steve H

Saturday 21st July

Colly
Fossy
Edwards80
dan_bo
Steviebabes

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
July one only for me, on me hols at the June one.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
hi colly,

The June date I am free and really finally want to come to this, been wanting to for ages.

Could you put me down as a possible please as I will need to tee up the weekend. I wont need bike hire as I will bring me Dolan.

Many thanks.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
hi colly,

The June date I am free and really finally want to come to this, been wanting to for ages.

Could you put me down as a possible please as I will need to tee up the weekend. I wont need bike hire as I will bring me Dolan.

Many thanks.

Your on the list Davy. That's a long old trip for you.:thumbsup:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Your on the list Davy. That's a long old trip for you.:thumbsup:

Cheers.

Well, cycling it would be pushing it a bit... but all for the great of good, cycling that is! :thumbsup:

Am due a visit to friends up there so looking to tie it all in... looking hopefully right now.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Ah, MarinYork of our friday night ride parish? trooper!

I dont quite fancy a 380miles round trip on a 74" fixie however.... just yet... :whistle:

Top Bottom