England : Greater Manchester Manchester Track June/July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
bump

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Sportmonkey as well.

I'll edit the lead post when find out what's happened to the edit button.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Hi Colly,

I am very sorry, but i've been let down and its too late for me to organise travel now. Was going to make this a long weekend, but a friend who was going to drive up has decided that having just two wisdom teeth out the day before, is warrant enough to spend all day being a lazy git.

MTFU I tried, but in vain. Oh how it annoys me!

I will keep my eyes peeled for if you do another one later in the year.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Hi Colly,

I am very sorry, but i've been let down and its too late for me to organise travel now. Was going to make this a long weekend, but a friend who was going to drive up has decided that having just two wisdom teeth out the day before, is warrant enough to spend all day being a lazy git.

MTFU I tried, but in vain. Oh how it annoys me!

I will keep my eyes peeled for if you do another one later in the year.

OK thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup:
You could have come along and got one of us to pull your wisdom teeth out with some string as we zoom past. ( Well, I say zoom .................but you know what I mean)

Hope it goes OK.

I'll give you a shout if another one gets sorted. (July 21st is still on if you could make that)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
OK thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup:
You could have come along and got one of us to pull your wisdom teeth out with some string as we zoom past. ( Well, I say zoom .................but you know what I mean)

Hope it goes OK.

I'll give you a shout if another one gets sorted. (July 21st is still on if you could make that)

Thank you and next time!

Ahh, not mine, mine are out, no worries.. just got a wuss of a mate, chicken he is!

Thank you and ive checked, ill be on the fnrttc Newhaven/Dieppe/Paris... so just a fraction too far away and a wee bit too inebriated am sure too..

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Seeing as I can't edit the original I'll post afresh :

Sunday 10th June

Colly +5..............maybe another 2
Edwards80
teletext45
Matthew_T
dan_bo
Beaker39
Steviebabes
Steve H
Sportmonkey

At the moment as we can see the numbers stand at 10. Which isn't enough to make it worthwhile.

I have another 2 or 3 and possibly as many as another 6 or 7 who have expressed an interest so It's still up and running. Having said that all of them might just as easily cry off.
I am away for the week running up to this and will be back on the 9th, so in an ideal world I could do with numbers being confirmed and names listed etc. before I go away.
Actually I definitely need to have that sorted before then because I'll need to settle with the velodrome office before I go.
I'm not shelling out 250 quid on the off chance that people might turn up.

SO, all thems thats coming let me know for sure ASAP and I will do some chasing too.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Sorry Colly, I am unable to make it due to financial reasons (I dont have the money). Plus the family and I are getting prepared for our holiday. so things are a bit hectic ATM.

Apologies again.

Second date is also a possibility for me. No one else expressing an interest? Surely some of the Manc SS/commuters must be interested. Let me know what the finances are looking like, I don't mind paying a little extra.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Well the numbers are beginning to look better. I had another two today confirm and am just waiting for an additional 4 to firm up their interest.
So long as we get to 15 it's on.:thumbsup:

I told one of my sons friends about it and he said his father was trying to book a session a while ago and couldn't get in at all. He told his Dad about it and he asked ''how many can I bring?' He has my number so I'm hoping to get a couple of calls this weekend.

teletext45

Unfortuantly i'm going to be away with work on the 10th now.. but i'm still interested in the july date if it goes ahead. sorry :/

Top Bottom