England : Greater Manchester Manchester Track June/July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Thanks for letting me know Andy.

Steve, Danny, lets hope the numbers stack up. No fresh names over the weekend.:sad:

I've not been on here much due to other being busy with other stuff but I'll post in good time to keep you in the picture with regards to the 10th

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Ok Gaz I'll make a note.

When the June do is done with I'll start a completely new thread for July 21st.

There are two similar threads running at the moment and I have asked admin to take down the other one so as to avoid confusion.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Ok Gaz I'll make a note.

When the June do is done with I'll start a completely new thread for July 21st.

There are two similar threads running at the moment and I have asked admin to take down the other one so as to avoid confusion.

Thanks mate

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
We are up to 12 now . Yes a whole 12. I'll most likely have another two but that is yet to be confirmed.
So, any extras will be more than welcome.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
I know. How we gonna keep up???

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Yes there is no problem with spectators and taking pics. Getting a decent photo inside at the track is not so easy though.

Well we are at a grand total of 12 which really is stretching things a bit thin.
Anyway in spite of that I have settled the bill at the track and we will just have to make do with fewer riders and by extension having to pay a bit more. :sad:

I know Danny said he might have a one or two extras and I have a possible extra two so we might make 15 anyway.
For those who are down to come I have pm'd you because I could do with your details for the bike hire and insurance.
I'll be sending the details off first thing tomorrow morning so I really could do with your replies straight away.

Top Bottom