mistakes in movies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
User76 said:
In Robin Hood-Prince of Thieves, they land on the South Coast, and go to Nottingham via Hadrians Wall. Then they go into the "woods", it is a huge conifirus plantation when they go in, but a deciduous wood by the time they meet Little John.
More to the point the main character bloke (forgot his name) says to Morgan Freeman that they have only been going for one day when they reach Hadrians Wall:headshake:.

Was watching Scent of a Woman DVD last night, and in the scene where the Colonel first "interviews" Charlie, Al Pacino's glass of Jack Daniels magically flows between virtually full, nearly empty, and then full again, without him taking any sips (gulps!) or topping up.

My son, who is partial to JD, said he would like that sort of glass:biggrin:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
In the film "When Saturday comes" Sheffield United win, an obvious error

Bigtwin

In Dali's seminal Cardinals Eating Lobster withTomatoes by the Banks of the Red Sea, the end titles pay homage to the works of Cohl and obliquely suggest collaboration.

In fact of course, the Hydropaths disbanded in 1882, and Cohl collaborated not at all beyond the death of Andre Gill, considered by many to be his muse.

Which means of course that those who have not read this post can see the film untainted only once, before the thunderbolt strikes; you however, can no longer enjoy this virginal viewing experience.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Bigtwin said:
In Dali's seminal Cardinals Eating Lobster withTomatoes by the Banks of the Red Sea, the end titles pay homage to the works of Cohl and obliquely suggest collaboration.

In fact of course, the Hydropaths disbanded in 1882, and Cohl collaborated not at all beyond the death of Andre Gill, considered by many to be his muse.

Which means of course that those who have not read this post can see the film untainted only once, before the thunderbolt strikes; you however, can no longer enjoy this virginal viewing experience.

You really need to get out more.......................no I mean REALLY get out

sticky sherbert

Bigtwin said:

You just ruined my weekend!!!!!

Maizie

Guru
Headgardener said:
More to the point the main character bloke (forgot his name) says to Morgan Freeman that they have only been going for one day when they reach Hadrians Wall:headshake:.
On top of which, when they get to the Locksley lands in 'Nottingham', it turns out to be Old Wardour Castle in Wiltshire...

I remember pointing out an error in Independence Day to my husband - I think it was the president's tie changing mid-scene - and he said something along the lines of 'Yeah, I spotted an error too...there are aliens!'

Brains

Legendary Member
Charlton Heston with a Rolex in Ben Hur

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Suprised no one has mentioned the tractor tracks in the corn fields in "Gladiator"...

Oh and the Australian accent.

Top Bottom