Motivation really needed............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
'Nother cr@p day today...its chucked it down again all day and really windy again:angry: if you saw my post in the "your ride today" thread yesterday I did nearly 30 but gutted as had planned to chalk up my first 40 but id ridden against such a headwind for 3/4 of my ride that I hardly had the will to livexx(and couldnt have ridden another foot!
Anyway, faced with more of the same weather again today I had a day off-gave my bike a good clean and caught up with myself before being back to work tomorrow.feel guilty when I dont go out for a ride-how am I going to cope over winter when there will be FAR more bad bike days than good and ill prob be even more addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I couldnt be bothered to do any miles on sunday it was too windy and it rained all day today. But then I finally had enough of sitting around at about 7:00 this evening and thought sod it and went out in the rain and howling wind and managed to do 42.48 miles. I didnt get back untill 10:30 this evening but it was actually quite enjoyable, I got to try out all the waterproof items I have spent my hard earned cash on and they all worked great.

Do you see what kind of obsessive cycling behaviour you are heading for lisa !!!!! ;)

buggi

Bird Saviour
oooops... i stayed in all weekend... but i did go swimming tonight and swam a mile ;) just didn't feel like the bike and decided not to beat myself up about it.

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I cant swim either so that counts me out too! Cant ride my horse if its windy as he turns into a tasmanian devil and tries to kill me and....ok i admit this on a public forum......I am getting addicted to cycling to a point which is beyond a joke.I actually get grumpy if i cant ride!!!Forget health warnings on cigarette packets,should have them on bike frames!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
As for you feeling guilty&disgusted....i have just eaten 12 - TWELVE - Ferrero Rocher choccies. OH MY GOD AM SUCH A PIG!!!!!!!!!
Will have to do a LOT of miles now to burn that lot off:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hmm - seems you have found an effective motivation for putting in the miles! Chocolate abuse :biggrin:

I thought you had more class Lisa... Ferrero Rocher indeed :biggrin:

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
when it comes to chocolate im a total hussy,ill have anything!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
Cant beat Galaxy tho.:biggrin:
Anyway, enough...I am planning to have a major cutback on choccie consuming once the FR's have all gone(a prezzie from my Auntie today,bless!)as im sure id be about 4 stone by now with all my cycling if I didnt eat so much cr@p:biggrin:

But then again....skinny is not really a good look is it......................:biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Lisa21 said:
But then again....skinny is not really a good look is it......................:biggrin:

Hmmm, have you been chatting to my Stylist? :biggrin:

RE: Galaxy *spit*
Dairy Milk pretty much rules - that's how it should be and that's how it is

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Ooh Dairy Milk.now your talkin:tongue:
And Maltesers....buttons.....food of the gods I say, food of the gods:biggrin::biggrin:

Oh and your stylist was very helpful when we spoke::biggrin:

Plax

Guru
Lisa21 said:
when it comes to chocolate im a total hussy,ill have anything!!!!!!!!!:sad:
Cant beat Galaxy tho.:biggrin:
Anyway, enough...I am planning to have a major cutback on choccie consuming once the FR's have all gone(a prezzie from my Auntie today,bless!)as im sure id be about 4 stone by now with all my cycling if I didnt eat so much cr@pxx(

But then again....skinny is not really a good look is it......................:sad:

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/group.php?groupid=7
Need I say more?
:sad:

Yesterday really was crappy, I'd geared myself all up for a jaunt up the Pass and down into Beddgelert. It rained all day and was really windy so I gave up on that idea. Instead I waited until the rain had stopped (at around 16:30) and nipped out for a bit if back road exploring.

Oh, and I ate about 6 baileys truffles :biggrin:.

Top Bottom