Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
anyone else really enjoying this at the bottom of the page?
1711558911693.png

Seen 3 cousins today that i haven't seen for at least 10 years

did they recognize you?

I fancied a kofte kebab but I went to a different one today. The salad lacked dressing and the kofte was over-salted. Still, I wasn't to know that it was going to be second best to the one 100 yards up the road. But now I do.
yum :hungry:

last nite by accident I came across a small bag of warm boneless fried chicken tenders & a small bag of soft rolls. added a little ranch dressing & scarfed down the little sliders. only problem, I had already eaten dinner ...

Just received a phone call, supposedly from the power company wanting to check loft insulation and offer advice. I told them to go take a hike because it sounded decidedly fishy. In any case, my loft has both fibre and bead stuff covered by boards, not just the floor, but the roof joists as well. And I know it's good, because whenever we get a frost, that takes all day to melt - the only bit that actually melts is the bit around the chimney stack.

interesting you still answer the phone

Had a lovely luncheon of a gammon & mustard sandwich, an apple, an orange and two :cuppa:

Hosed it down whilst eating, and we've had showers on and off for much of the afternoon.

Did some work on my archive, and am now sat down with a :cuppa: and a biskit.

Mike_P

Guru
Return from the hospital was somewhat simpler given I arrived at the stop mid wave of buses back from Knaresborough. I had looked at the tracking and noted all the buses were at the eastern end of the service again. When I got back to the bus station another was being run just to Starbeck again in an attempt to regulate the service.
Another couple of days of no exercise, although looking at the weather forecast thats no big loss.
Next appointment is the 26 April, a Friday, so odds on the Saturday and Sunday being nicely warm with a gentle breeze.

tyred

Legendary Member
Work done and dusted for another day and I have a half-day tomorrow and Friday off as I use up last year's leave before the end of the month. Forecast is for rain!

The temporary traffic lights are still outside. Not sure what they're up to this time. It's amazing how many people jump the red lights or beep the horn at those that do stop. I wonder why people are in such a rush that a few seconds or minutes is going to ruin their day. Especially when all they will achieve is getting to a gridlocked town a few seconds earlier.

Top Bottom