My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
image.jpg

Went for a brew with @ColinJ the other day. As you can see he's taken the 5/2 diet a bit far!

Cycleops

Legendary Member
image.jpg

I think Autumn is the best season of the year.

AndyRM

XOXO
There's always space for n+1, even more so n+1(fat)

There's lots of fatbike choice now, we'll more than a couple of years ago. Tim has some nice kit but if you fancy a more affordable tester, there's an on one fatty, also on sale:thumbsup:

Cheers for the info fella. Mrs RM is going to hate you!

View attachment 61239 View attachment 61240 View attachment 61241 View attachment 61242

A great day today on the john muir way. Loved the view, it was well worth the climb

Brilliant images. The depth in those is amazing.

compo

Veteran
IMG_4890_zps1e15e609.jpg
it seems this bike (that I was going to look at if my Peugeot wasn't good) seems to follow me around.. this is the second time I've spotted it... this time it was locked beside my bike as I was shopping!

I have always wanted a Raleigh Banana. I don't know why, they are nothing special but the colour scheme just grabs me. Problem is it seems many other people also like the Banana judging by the daft prices they fetch..

The_Cycling_Scientist

Über Member
I have always wanted a Raleigh Banana. I don't know why, they are nothing special but the colour scheme just grabs me. Problem is it seems many other people also like the Banana judging by the daft prices they fetch..

This one was about £45 more than I paid for mine, at a whopping £145.. it is in great condition mind you! Glad I got my Pug in the end though as the frame is a few cm bigger than mine and mine is my size :smile: the colourscheme was what grabbed me to.. it's SO funky!

Top Bottom