My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
A Hollyhock flower taken on our ride today

image.jpeg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Sunrise over the South East coast
20160801_052736.jpg

AM1

image.jpeg
Found this languishing in the back of the garage so thought it was about time it was given some fresh air, it's not been used for nearly 12 months due to shoulder problem and I had forgotten how much fun it is ^_^

U

User19783

Yep, sold my FZ1 Fazer and bought this because I needed to slow down a little!, it's only got 26 HP or so but its great fun :okay:

Great choice,
Did the same as you, sold my frz and zc9r for xt660r,
I really like the crf, might still get one.
:okay:

AM1

It's a great little 'dual purpose' bike which will go pretty much anywhere, yes it's down on power compared to say a WR250F etc but that's the whole point, everything is so under stressed, you can be happily riding along, see a B road or a dirt track and just turn off and go exploring!

It will quite happily sit at 70mph all day long, very manoeuvreable in in traffic, needs very little in the way of maintenance, the only downside for me is that you can only get about 90-100 miles from a full tank of fuel

Like I said the Fazer was becoming too much for me, it was stupidly fast if you didn't keep your throttle hand under control so in the end I decided what's the point in having it, sold it bought the Honda ^_^^_^

Top Bottom