My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
No need to say much

WP_20161006_010.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Other than its upside-down

simon.r

Person
Going tubeless...

IMG_0265.JPG

Goggs

Guru
I've been very busy at work all week driving a Ferrari so I haven't been able to shoot anything new unfortunately. Still, in the evenings it's given me the opportunityto revisit some of my recent shots and tweak them a bit. This shot has been quite popular but I found the sky in the original to be a bit jarring to my eye so here it is with the sky removed and in a wallpaper-friendly 16:9 ratio..

P1050001_16x9_zpsap3wns1n.jpg

Next week (hopefully) I'll post some pictures of my new (old) Ferrari. Have a great weekend. :cheers:

ChrisEyles

Guru
On my way to a mountain bike excursion, I found this little critter...

View attachment 146829
@grecinos that's not little, that made me choke on my cornflakes! Hope you managed to bunny hop him successfully ;)

With the evenings drawing in already I'm starting to find I'm retreating into the shed a bit more instead of going out on the bike... Is it wrong to be looking forward to next Summer already?! Oh well, at least it's always nice to have a few little projects on the go - here are a couple I finished a little while ago, a little hedgehog key holder for Mrs Chris and a keyring (courtesy of the MTB I'm doing up at the moment) for me.

2016-10-08 08.33.35.jpg

Top Bottom