My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The advantages of 60x zoom and image stabilisation... today, near Die...

wp-image-836581703jpg.jpg

Although the disadvantages of CA and lack of definition haven't gone away ;)

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Dahlia Emory Paul. I cut 4 flowers of this size this morning. They're whoppers!

IMG_1277.JPG

Goggs

Guru
I've been harvesting olives all week. I had no idea it was such a back-breaking job but I suppose what doesn't kill you.. This shot was actually taken yesterday afternoon with 28 trees to go. As you can see, a storm is on the way so it was a mad rush to get the job finished before the rains came. We made it, 300 trees in 4 days, just..

_DSC9661_zpsuzncct9t.jpg

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Yup, same here. More rain on the way and the temperature's going to drop like a stone next week. Joy of joys, now I can start wearing my fine Scottish wardrobe for the first time since leaving Scotland last year.

:laugh:
I've had a good week (just one wet day at this time of year isn't bad), and as I trundle back to Devon tomorrow, I see that the forecast here is going a bit glaglagla. You might want to wear something under the kilt.

30678285232_9e1b076eb1_b.jpg

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Ah a fellow nana grower, moved mine also couple of days ago, left it too late for this Maurelli a few years back, this was its cross section.

View attachment 150063 :sad:

I'm no banana grower, alas I don't even have a garden, but I cycled past this the other day and was pretty impressed by the size of it, biggest outdoor one I've seen in London. Is this majestic nana destined to die in the coming weeks as it looks a bit large to bring indoors?
Banana%20Musgrove%20Crescent_zpsgfmokz7d.jpg

Top Bottom