My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I couldn't face the cold. I have a bit of creaking from the bike too just now and suspect the bottom bracket too........or my knees. Lol. These wet, gritty roads aren't doing the bikes much good. Where was that taken? Too lazy to go and check where you have been. ^_^
Glen Artney, looking North-ish

Glen Artney, looking North-ish
think I may add that to the list of places we can do a day trip from when we are up on Loch Rannoch again in March... will probably have to take the car part way though unless I try for my first ever metric century which would be seriously pushing my stamina (including Schiehallion in both directions!)... +60 mile from where we stay but really nice!

young Ed

Veteran
this is about all i could see on my ride yesterday!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_4IdSbDOCsx-7RdtWy1sg8jIApK6PqVJHrLNDgT_d1EHIltJc.png

Cheers Ed

What is the road surface like along that bit? I have only ever gone along from the Comrie end and turned left at the sharp bend rather that going along the one that says "no through road"
The only rough bit is just at the sharp bend at the bridge before the kirk, which is also at the bottom of a 10% ramp, ha ha. The rest is good. Another couple of miles of good road from there to the final bridge.

Top Bottom