My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
tumblr_n13l5vABJi1sv3r9no1_500.jpg

tumblr_n13l5vABJi1sv3r9no2_500.jpg

tumblr_n13l5vABJi1sv3r9no3_500.jpg

tumblr_n13l5vABJi1sv3r9no4_500.jpg

The Causeway, Ulting, Essex

Cyclist33

A friend, enjoying a patch of sunshine and waiting for us (on our doorstep) when we got home from today's ride...

View attachment 38233

A beautiful thing, that!

A beautiful thing, that!
should you ever manage to come this way when a) I'm not out cycling (like today!) and b) wish to get your bike absolutely filthy coming down our lane, I can always introduce you! He's called Dusty and he's the Irish Wolf Hound we dog sit for. Soft as a brush but huge! His head comes up to my waist and he looks down on the kitchen work surfaces & tables or you if you are daft enough to be sitting on the floor when he walks into the room!

Cyclist33

should you ever manage to come this way when a) I'm not out cycling (like today!) and b) wish to get your bike absolutely filthy coming down our lane, I can always introduce you! He's called Dusty and he's the Irish Wolf Hound we dog sit for. Soft as a brush but huge! His head comes up to my waist and he looks down on the kitchen work surfaces & tables or you if you are daft enough to be sitting on the floor when he walks into the room!

I was in Cuddington about 3-3:30 so I guess you would've been back, but anyhoo it wasn't the day for it - although scared of big dogs, for some reason wolfhounds don't phase me out!

rualexander

Legendary Member
Fine day out in Perthshire yesterday
rps20140217_171754.jpg

Top Bottom