My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did I say that? Lol your spot on though. Fantastic place apart from all the dead deer :s
thought I recognised it - my childhood playground was Loch Tulla on the south side of Rannoch Moor, not that I got to Loch Etive much as a child, but there is a cut through via Glen Kinglass... I don't think I have posted this one here before, but just for you... Shame the old pier has gone now. It was the first picture I ever sold! Was out camping wild solo one February when the temp dropped to around the -11C mark for well over a week (going down to -15C in the middle). Could not have moved the tent even if I had wanted to!:laugh:

img_1595_800.jpg

y2blade

8weeks old and 9 years old.....pals for life
0228A915-A0A2-4545-98F4-E29965B45769_zpsbpsuda5x.jpg

The Roundhouse near Finedon, Northants.

'A house formerly an old-time wayside inn. In commemoration of the visit of the Duke of Wellington, who frequently stayed at Woodford House,
when he remarked that the view from the top of the house reminded him of the field of Waterloo.
The house, which is stone built and slated, contains drawing-room, kitchen, scullery, cellar, four bedrooms, attic, etc.'....................... It says here :smile:

IMG_5083 Panorama.jpg

Kbrook

Veteran
image.jpg
This beauty was on Thursdays ride, on top of the hill from Settle to Airton.

Top Bottom