My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just a quick view from my wagon after finishing a job today on Mudhouse Lane, NESTON.

20140506_130743.jpg

Last edited:
For a change from video I set the GoPro to take a picture every 10 seconds so this one was a bit of a lucky shot as 10sec before the horse could hardly be seen and after it was behind us.

G0016867sm.jpg

Cheshire lanes looking good.

IMG_0507.JPG

sittingbull

Veteran
[QUOTE 3068085, member: 9609"] Pity about the telegraph poles and wires they are such a dam nuisance always where you don't want them.[/QUOTE]
I don't mind them compared to pylons and the buzzing noise they make :thumbsdown:

[QUOTE 3068085, member: 9609"]what a lovely lovely picture, great definition in both the sky and the greenery, and a beautiful little winding road giving an unusual light, looks like the type of place I like to cycle. Pity about the telegraph poles and wires they are such a dam nuisance always where you don't want them.[/QUOTE]
the same section of road is one that has produced quite a few nice photos over that last few months, these having already been posted elsewhere....

IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0107.JPG

Love how the light has made the road look almost silver.
Really must stop bothering about speed, challenges, etc and sit up and enjoy the views and carry a camera more often.

I try and take a camera or GoPro on every ride, I'm always on the lookout for a 'picture of the day' I like sharing my rides on here and love looking through other peoples.

Top Bottom