My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Geoff Crowther

"... travel far, not fast", Ted Simon
A short, sweet ride this morning. Over the hill from Disley to Whaley Bridge. Blissful!

IMG_0064.JPG

Geoff Crowther

"... travel far, not fast", Ted Simon
Thanks for all those likes, people. My first clunky attempts with the customisable self-timer on my new camera.

kurt909

2fzrc7v.jpg

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Having to look at all those Lardy behinds @jowwy must have been difficult!
There was around 500 of them - no signs up of a closed road until i got to it, then had 3km of weaving through the group til i got fully clear. Even had some crowds chearing me on at the end of the closed road :smile:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
More an annoyance than anything else. I live in the same road as some car dealerships and the parking is insane during the day, which is why the council gave us a disabled bay for my wife. This was pretty much ignored by the workers until Traffic Wardens started giving out tickets (leading to one woman hammering at the door and screaming abuse at me!!). Today I found this -

2014-07-22 12.13.57.jpg

2014-07-22 12.14.15.jpg

I can't even open the tailgate, far less get the wheelchair in.

SLICE OF HEAVEN

Regular
Never
More an annoyance than anything else. I live in the same road as some car dealerships and the parking is insane during the day, which is why the council gave us a disabled bay for my wife. This was pretty much ignored by the workers until Traffic Wardens started giving out tickets (leading to one woman hammering at the door and screaming abuse at me!!). Today I found this -

View attachment 51099
View attachment 51100

I can't even open the tailgate, far less get the wheelchair in.
Never Underestimate the power of stupidy

Top Bottom