National Championships 2015 Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hont

Guru
According to the BC website Kennaugh, Fenn, Rowe, Stannard and Thomas will ride....
Conflicts with Cyclingnews...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/geraint-thomas-opts-out-of-british-championships

One of them is definitely wrong. :becool:

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
I rode out and watched it, in my opinion it should be illegal to go up hills as fast as they did today.

If anyone thinks Lincolnshire is flat pop over and have a poodle around the Wolds, not huge hills but plenty steep enough to hurt the legs.
That climb out of Ruckland is quite brutal. I was going to ride the back roads (Hemingby/Goulceby/Red Hill) before realising that the closure of the A153 meant that there'd be very little traffic on it from Horncastle onwards, and none after the actual closure at Scamblesby; the nice marshals confirmed that I was OK to ride on past the roadblock, and had the pleasure of a completely empty road. The hill at Cawkwell had me gasping, but I'm not built for ascents (see sig); I hit 67.5kph on the return journey.

Disappointing number of non-starters; I would have felt short-changed if I'd actually paid for entrance, when the Team Wiggins / Sky vehicles all departed en masse before the start of the men's TT. There were so many gaps that the big screen was showing live coverage of a rabbit for several minutes!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Go on, guess who won the German TT championship...

Rosberg?

Vettel?

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
A British win in the Belarussian TT championship for Vasil Kiryienka
kiry.jpg

Top Bottom