New arrival…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
…means this is the first decent chance I've had (now I'm back at work) in nearly three weeks, since Mrs AndyLaw gave birth to our beautiful daughter, to catch up on Cycle Chat. I know I don't contribute to much to this forum (The Chain and a few snippets here and there) but its a good read and can fill the gaps when it's slow at work.

Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Congrats, dude!! :biggrin::biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Same here congratulations, now you just need to factor in getting some sleep eh? :biggrin:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
andylaw79 said:
Obviously I'm biased but she is so cute:biggrin:

Aww, I think we can give you that one!

Congratulations!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
andylaw79 said:
She has been really good with her sleep, has a big feed about 9.30 at night for an hour and is flat out until 3 then another feed for an hour and flat out until 7 - 7.30. Just hope she keeps it up.

Congratualations ... that doesn't sound normal sleeping to me... they should be giving you much more grief than that!!!:biggrin: (I'm bitter I only ever had the ones who liked to kip for a maximum of 2 hours).

Enjoy it all - its amazing how fast it all flies by.

OP
OP
andylaw79

andylaw79

Über Member
summerdays said:
Congratualations ... that doesn't sound normal sleeping to me... they should be giving you much more grief than that!!!:biggrin:

I know, she had eight hours straight on Friday night. We both woke up on Saturday and instantly checked on her, felt like something wasn't quite right but she was happy and contented in her Moses basket.

Globalti

Legendary Member
You need to be putting down your deposit for one of these:

islabikes_rothan_hi.jpg

Top Bottom