New arrival…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Congratulations to you both :biggrin:

er . . . you're not going to encourage her to go to Bloomfield Rd when she's older are you?

OP
OP
andylaw79

andylaw79

Über Member
longers said:
Congratulations to you both :smile:

er . . . you're not going to encourage her to go to Bloomfield Rd when she's older are you?

Sea Sea Seasiders! - No, not likely couldn't think of anything worse than watching that shower in a cold half finished ground - wait yes I could - going to Deepdale. :biggrin:

Rigid - got my eye on one of those - but first I can't wait to get a seat for the bike of the bike when she's a bit bigger.

Arch

Married to Night Train
andylaw79 said:
It's Tonka trucks, Lego and Scalextric all the way for this little one.

Excellent! That's the sort of thing I'll buy my nephew, and would even if he was a niece..

Congratulations.:sad: Take lots of pictures. I have pics of nephew Oli from every couple of months or so, and it's amazing looking back at them, now that he's a little boy as opposed to a baby....

OP
OP
andylaw79

andylaw79

Über Member
Arch said:
Congratulations.:sad: Take lots of pictures. I have pics of nephew Oli from every couple of months or so, and it's amazing looking back at them, now that he's a little boy as opposed to a baby....

Other than taking a few shots when I go walking and occasionally some product shots at work my camera doesn't get used much but I've had to charge the battery twice since she was born.

Arch

Married to Night Train
andylaw79 said:
Other than taking a few shots when I go walking and occasionally some product shots at work my camera doesn't get used much but I've had to charge the battery twice since she was born.

:biggrin:

I've taken so many of Oli, he's learnt to pose, I reckon, and to act cute for video.... A prima donna, at 18 months....

Off to see him again next week, counting the days...

longers

Legendary Member
andylaw79 said:
Sea Sea Seasiders! - No, not likely couldn't think of anything worse than watching that shower in a cold half finished ground - wait yes I could - going to Deepdale. :biggrin:

:biggrin:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Congratulations, and welcome to parenthood club. I have a 11month old girl, and she's getting better every day. funny, cheeky and into everything. I love her to bits.

OP
OP
andylaw79

andylaw79

Über Member
Arch said:
;)

I've taken so many of Oli, he's learnt to pose, I reckon, and to act cute for video.... A prima donna, at 18 months....

Off to see him again next week, counting the days...

I take it you and Mr Arch are no longer together. I bet it's hard work only seeing him at weekends and such. I don't know how I'd cope it's hard enough dragging myself to work every morning.

Arch

Married to Night Train
andylaw79 said:
I take it you and Mr Arch are no longer together. I bet it's hard work only seeing him at weekends and such. I don't know how I'd cope it's hard enough dragging myself to work every morning.

No no no, sorry, I may have misled you.... Oli is my nephew. There is no Mr Arch, and never has been one who liked the idea of procreating. And at nearly 40, it's not looking likely now, so Oli is getting all my attention. My sister better have another, or Oli is going to be spoilt rotten, he's the only one of his generation, there's only me and my sister, and Oli's dad is an only child.... I try and get to see him avery couple of months or so - last time was Christmas, and he'll be so much advanced now. I'm looking forward to our first conversation where he might actually be able to talk back.

Having kids has never been a priority of mine, and circumstances have never made it a sensible proposition anyway, but I'll admit I have moments when I hear a ticking noise and realise it's my biological clock....

I can certainly understand how it's hard to go to work, when you wonder what you might be missing. Apparently my sister had a day out last week, and bro-in-law took a day off to mind Oli on his own, and when sis got back, he said "I'm exhausted, Oli spent all day taking things out of the kitchen cupboards and I had to keep putting them back!" and my sister said "Now you know why I never get anything done when you're at work!";)

Top Bottom