FNRttC New production run of club shirts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
yes indeed, but there may have been beer before that stage which renders all memory wiped clean.
I lent you a couple of hundred thousand, which you put on a horse, which lost. You promised you'd pay me back once I'd paid my two quid.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I can't make the Southend ride, and I don't have a PayPal a/c. Unlike some papal (a typo but I like it) thingies (eg Audax UK) this one won't let you just pay by credit card.

Will I miss the production run if I wait til Whitstable in April? Is there another way to pay?

srw

Will I miss the production run if I wait til Whitstable in April? Is there another way to pay?

The plan is to have a system whereby they can be ordered individually from Force GB's club shop so members can order them as and when they want to.

HTH. Use the link already posted to see what the Fridays club shop will look like. The little helpers need a dozen or so orders to open the shop; I suspect they'll have no difficulty getting there.

srw

Thanks for trying but I'm beyond help.

What link? Do I need to pay up to shop in the club shop?

I'll wait til Whitstable and pay cash I think. Far easier.
If you pay by paypal you will get an email link setting out all the details. If a dozen people order from the email than the little helpers will be allowed to place a bulk order which will also entitle them to set up a club shop with the manufacturer from where any old joe can buy a shirt - a bit like one of these.
http://www.forcegb.com/clubshops.html

So there will no longer be a need to wait until the club is ready to put in a bulk order - instead they'll made individually when individuals want to buy them.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Therein lies the problem.
Dear @Dogtrousers
We aim to get enough orders this time to set up with Force GB a club shop with the manufacturer from where any old joe can buy a shirt - a bit like one of these.
http://www.forcegb.com/clubshops.html

So there will no longer be a need to wait until the club is ready to put in a bulk order - instead they'll made individually when individuals want to buy them.
So you can sit tight, wait until the "club shop" bit from Force GB has a Fridays section (we'll send out the usual soshul meeja emails/Twitter/FaceAche/CycleChat messages so you won't miss it) and order it that way.

Wot email?
I thought I had paid Fridays subs last night but a quick check shows it did not go thru paypal correctly. Have rectified situation a few minutes ago.
Also attempted paying CTC sub earlier but ended up with a blank screen.
Are these usual eejit tendencies or are the Fridays and the CTC trying to subtly tell me something, I wonder?

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
The latest payment of subs among the 14 who paid today was at 21.42 hours. As 14 have paid today we can assume the PayPal thingy is working, obvs. Alas, I cannot speak for the CTC (although I would very much like to, on several issues, but not my business) but it should get you there eventually.

Also attempted paying CTC sub earlier but ended up with a blank screen.
Worked fine online this a.m. - weird.

Alas, I cannot speak for the CTC (although I would very much like to, on several issues, but not my business
I am quite certain if you made it your business you would soon sort them out. However, I fear there are not enough hours in the day with all your other activities.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Paid-up members who have made orders should this afternoon received an email asking them to check (preferably with a tape measure) the sizing of their order to ensure it is correct.
Paid-up members who have not placed orders should have received an email pointing out that we might be able to get some orders placed now.
Members who wish to wait for Force GB to set up the section of its website devoted to The Fridays can then place orders but may have to wait a few weeks.

Top Bottom