New Tacx Genius T2020 Multiplayer ordered...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Edge705

Just over a grand. Expensive I know, but worth it in the long run if it keeps my fitness up through the crappy weather. I'd have been happier if it was delivered before Christmas, but alas it wasn't to be (even though I ordered it on the 10th Dec!)

Crikey SWMBO will never sign that off so its back to the dreaming board for me keep us updated I'd be interested to know what stuff you can do with it

OP
OP
cloggsy

cloggsy

Boardmanist
Crikey SWMBO will never sign that off so its back to the dreaming board for me keep us updated I'd be interested to know what stuff you can do with it

Arsen Gere

Über Member
I'm not sure there is a charge for import.

Excise Duty allowances

Travellers bringing excise goods into the UK from another EU Member State for their own use do not have to pay UK Excise Duty, provided that the goods were bought duty paid in the other Member State, for example from a supermarket or cash and carry.

Import VAT

VAT is a tax normally charged on the supply of goods (and services) made by a VAT - registered business in the UK. For goods brought in or sent to the UK from the EU there's no extra VAT to pay

Has anyone else bought stuff from EU countries ? Did you get charged ?

Arsen Gere

Über Member
Well I took the plunge and bought one. The checkout price was the same as the screen price. No idea how long it will take to get here. I'll post more info when it comes regarding customs and charges. I am expecting a German plug on this but I can fit a UK plug.

Well I took the plunge and bought one. The checkout price was the same as the screen price. No idea how long it will take to get here. I'll post more info when it comes regarding customs and charges. I am expecting a German plug on this but I can fit a UK plug.
http://forum.tacx.com/viewtopic.php?t=16198&sid=0250ae7300a1fc8aefc3e0af64ec9d98

So long as you have no issues you are ok, If you do have any problems though you will probably have to return the unit to Germany as it sounds like the UK service center/ distributer would offer no support.

Top Bottom