News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Mr Summerdays is, he never reads the instructions and normally I do trying to get him to do it in the order it says! I've learnt not to leave him unsupervised when there are instructions! Though I admit he seems to manage without them most of the time!:whistle:

Having worked with techs who consistently failed to check the manuals for the correct adjustments, I insisted my children read the instructions for their presents before they played with them. I cannot say it was a long term success.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I had 2 parcel deliveries today. My new handbaggy rucksack for every day use and my new (to me) Cheshire Cat, who has joined the ranks of the other Chesh's.^_^
Actually, I am very pleased with the rucksack-handbag thing as it's not girly, really useful and something that I can see myself using daily. Big enough to take a packed lunch (most important)

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
You terrified ?

Yes.

I might get eaten by a bear.

Here's one that I met earlier.

bearberlin.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
As long as you don't hear this in the distance,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po&feature=player_detailpage

If you do I'd get pedalling. :whistle:

My near neighbour has just driven his car through another neighbours wall. As I was just at the door for a delivery I was lucky enough to witness him going through the wall.

:eek: ouch

I once saw that happen to an old guy in a holiday village in Australia
He's not young either. He calls me Des even though it's not my name and mixes up next doors daughter with his own. I hope he gives up driving now.

He got his priorities right though. Had me rescue his dog first and I'm told is making jokes about creating an extra parking space in the road. So he's OK. Don't think the car will be.

Top Bottom